Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

Who is the strongest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who is the strongest Empty
PostSubject: Who is the strongest   Who is the strongest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:31 am

so the ps3 xbox360 and wii are great consoles but which can take the most pyhscal damage? Well the human wrecking balls are here to see
who is the strongest.
so frist the two brothers mae a cinderblok sandwich the the console at the bottom Oh and DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. as i was saying they put
10 cinderblock with the console at the bottom and smash it. they tried the wii first when they pluged it in to the tv it worked. now for the xbox360.
when they smashed it the power button was gone so they tried to turn it on and the tv did not show any thing. RIP xbox360.
now for the ps3 and it worked. round2 they used twice the cinderblocks on the wii and ps3 they both still work.
round three now they have to do as much damage as possable in 15 sec boht consoles did not survive so the strongset was the PS3.
if you want to see this video go to
[url=g4tv.com/xplay]xplay offical website[/url]
and look for the video
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 106
Humor : I want cake....
About me : i suck
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Who is the strongest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the strongest   Who is the strongest Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Yea i herd something like that.
But I think really the strongest has always been the Nintendo systems, cause if you have seen the reviews of them, they mostly say about the gamecube that if you smash it with a hammer that all it gets is a dent on the CD input.
Back to top Go down
https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com

Who is the strongest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: General-
Jump to: