Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

Mods on the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 106
Humor : I want cake....
About me : i suck
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Mods on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Mods on the forum   Mods on the forum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:20 am

Ok so I have made my dicussions.....this is for the best, please don't take it personally if you were not select.

Marsonic, I am working on integrating the chat moderator setting, so please give me a couple of days to set up your position. We could still use 1-2 more chat mods. PM me if you are interested.

Everyone who applied for a mod spot has been put into a list by myself, in order of who we feel is most deserving of the next global moderator opening. You can move on the list if you stop being active or change in behavior.

Tech Staff
Still looking

Global Mods:

Shadow the hedgehog
Marsonic

*These mods were mainly picked because they expressed interest in being a mod.
1 more global mod will be picked by the end of the weekend. 1 more global mod will be picked once we reach 50 members.

Gallery Mods:

Still looking

Special Mods:

Still looking

Also I will be informing certain members about where they stand in respect to becoming a future mod on the site. If you really want a spot you are going to have to wait it out.

Please if you are interested in being a mod please PM me.
Back to top Go down
https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com

Mods on the forum
Page 1 of 1