Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

Sonic Unleashed Reviewed! Scores go from 8.5/10 to 10/10!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sonic Unleashed Reviewed! Scores go from 8.5/10 to 10/10!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Unleashed Reviewed! Scores go from 8.5/10 to 10/10!!!   Sonic Unleashed Reviewed! Scores go from 8.5/10 to 10/10!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:11 pm

Intelligent news today. Sonic Unleashed was reviewed. It was so great that it made every journalist forget everything wrong about Sonic!

We speak to Mr.Jones:

Us:"Hi, Mr Jones"
Mr.J: "It's nice to be here"
Us:"So, how's Sonic Unleashed?"
MJ:"Everything's Great! Except the warehog stages, they're bad. I like DMC4 more. Maybe it's because it's more mature."
Us:"Can you spoil the ending?"
MJ:"Sure!"
MJ:"Sonic goes into robotnik's base like boom boom boooooooom, and then Shadow joins in with his guns and a couple more BOOM BOOOM OBOOOOOM! After that

Eggman says: Sonic, that's impressive but you'll never save me from my ultimate invention. It's called the internet
Sonic: :O
Eggman: I WILL BE ABLE TO POST BAD REVIEWS ABOUT YOUR GAME, MUHAHAHAHAHA
Sonic: NOOOOO!
Eggman: I'm posting one already on some Blue Hedgehog forum, Sonic Unleashed SUCKS!
*phone call*
Eggman: Hello?
SEGA Manager: Hello, we think your review is so great! It represents what we spent so long trying to achieve with the game. I know the Sonic Fans will love it.

Eggman: Awesome, is there a party?
SM: Sure!
Eggman: Is there girls?
SM: We can't afford them >:(
Eggman: DAMMIT!"

Us: That really made us laugh, it's the truth in every way.
MJ:Yeah, I'll be looking forward to the release. I have things to do now. Nice speaking to you. Bye.
Us: Cya.
Back to top Go down

Sonic Unleashed Reviewed! Scores go from 8.5/10 to 10/10!!!
Page 1 of 1