Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

sonic rivals for psp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sonic rivals for psp Empty
PostSubject: sonic rivals for psp   sonic rivals for psp Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 am

ok so today i will review sonic rival for the psp. so sega thgught that sonic can be on the psp. so they made sonic rivals. sonic rival IS NOT made by sonic team they had a game compony call backbone entertament so the game has only 4 people to play as sonic shadow kuncles and silvler the game was no long i finshed it in 2 days. a new part was trading cards. dr. eggman or eggman nega made a camera that turn things in to cards and sonic and friends must gather all of them i have only 82 out of 150. the carda are all pic of sonic caricters enamys egmman robots and sonic games from the first sonic the hedgehog game on sega genesis all the way to this game i think it is a really cool game so i give it a 5/5sonic rivals for psp 256px-Sonic_Rivals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sonic rivals for psp   sonic rivals for psp Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Is it on ps2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sonic rivals for psp   sonic rivals for psp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:59 pm

nope sorry psp only
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonic rivals for psp   sonic rivals for psp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic rivals for psp
Page 1 of 1