Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

whoop (there it is) clean version

Go down 
AuthorMessage

whoop (there it is) clean version Empty
PostSubject: whoop (there it is) clean version   whoop (there it is) clean version Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:14 pm

here is another video i made
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 106
Humor : I want cake....
About me : i suck
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: whoop (there it is) clean version   whoop (there it is) clean version Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 pm

I played sonic adventures every day. It was so much fun. I miss that game so much, i had that game 3 times, i sold it once for sonic heros, then i got that game for my birthday. then it broke, so i got rid of it, then i got that game again at gamestop. but then i lost it.
Back to top Go down
https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: whoop (there it is) clean version   whoop (there it is) clean version Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 pm

when i was 5 i had a dreamcast and my favorite game was sonic adventure when i got sonic adventure 2 for dreamcast i played that but when i turned 8 one day i was upluginng it and it fell and stop reading games but what i did not no was that 4 years late last week i found a brand new copy unopend behind the hdtv in my livingroom i am like what the heck how long has been hereut it is to late now :( so now it is hard to get the game because on by 12 birthday this year a few months ago my dad got me a subscption to gamefly so when i rented it i did not get it bacuse there went a lot in stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whoop (there it is) clean version   whoop (there it is) clean version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whoop (there it is) clean version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Youtube Video-
Jump to: