Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

What are mods for / Why would i even want to be a mod?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 106
Humor : I want cake....
About me : i suck
Registration date : 2008-07-07

What are mods for / Why would i even want to be a mod?!? Empty
PostSubject: What are mods for / Why would i even want to be a mod?!?   What are mods for / Why would i even want to be a mod?!? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:15 am

What are mods for?
Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

So you want to become a mod?

https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com/news-f1/so-you-want-to-be-a-global-mod-eh-t104.htm

Why would i even want to be a mod?!?
Mods are powerful, they are mostly in control of the forum. When this site gets really big begging a mod can get a little tricky. When your a mod illl show you all the basic rules. And the main stuff you need to know.

I WANNA BE A MOD REALLY BADLY!!
If you want to be a mod and cant wait. Then drop me a PM. Ill check you out. and keep you an eye on you for a month. If i dont like the way you act ill not accept you or ill watch you longer. If I dont PM you back its because your not going to be even close to being a mod and its a waste of time. or I dont feel like replying to you. And if you are a mod ill send you a PM on the things you must know.
Back to top Go down
https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com

What are mods for / Why would i even want to be a mod?!?
Page 1 of 1