Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

Sorry... ugh...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 106
Humor : I want cake....
About me : i suck
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Sorry... ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry... ugh...   Sorry... ugh... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Their are huge bugs on the forum... also incase your wondering why im unranking every mod in too a member is cause someone hacked into my account in the group section, i dont know how they did it and they are messing with my account and righting topics and messed up other crap! Evil or Very Mad Their will be no mods untill i figure out who is messing up the site. I am at least getting 50 messages a day. But when i go to my inbox their all gone?
And im not just trying to say this is a mod. It could be another member on the site... But for right now i think the biggest threat is alex. Okay Im not saying alex is the haxxor, but he did edit a topic and made it look like spam and then sent me a message saying "You are spamming this is a warning Patrick"
confused So the site is under construction for a couple days but the forum shall stay open.

just to let you know whats happening. Incase you saw something that didnt look right, or if someone posted stuff that didnt make sence that it wasnt really them. If you seen unsual stuff them PM please cherry
Back to top Go down
https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com

Sorry... ugh... Empty
PostSubject: excuse me   Sorry... ugh... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:20 pm

i think that if you're calling me a threat you should at least say it to my face not doing it behind my back. and i didn't do that hacking. it was Chris and Dillon. i accidentally left the web page open at Chris' house. O yea i almost lost my dog when me and my fam went hiking but then we found him. hey Patrick do you want to go to the tree lighting with me. i have to figure out when it is. ill tell you. peace alll
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

Male
Number of posts : 106
Humor : I want cake....
About me : i suck
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Sorry... ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry... ugh...   Sorry... ugh... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:23 pm

It says that the user Alex Edited the post? And so thats how i know it was you. But then again when you called i knew it was chris. And thats why i didnt mean you were a threat i was saying your account is. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://bluehedgehog.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sorry... ugh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry... ugh...   Sorry... ugh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry... ugh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Annoucments :: News-
Jump to: