Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MainHomeTOP siteGalleryLatest imagesLog inHome PageSearchRegister

Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Empty
PostSubject: Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~   Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:42 pm

I posted this RPG on another forum and so far, it's gotten over 2000 replies *YAY*!

Characters:

Sonic the Hedgehog
"Tails" Prower
Knuckles the Echidna
Amy Rose
Cream the Rabbit/Cheese the Chao

Rouge the Bat

Jet the Hawk
Wave the Swallow
Storm the Albatross

Vector the Crocodile
Espio the Chamilion
Charmy Bee

Big the Cat
Shadow the Hedgehog
Chocola Chao
Blaze the Cat
Silver the Hedgehog
Dr. Eggman
Bokkun
Cosmo
Bocoe
Docoe

Humans:

Topaz
Chris
Chuck
President
Sam
Lindsey
Mr. Stewert
Elle

This RPG is about everyone trying to find the Chaos Emeralds to use for good/evil (whichever you choose if your character finds one. It CAN'T BE TOO EASY TO FIND ONE!). So far Sonic and his friends have 1, and Eggman has 2. The others still need to be found. As you can tell by the name of this RPG, somethings gonna happen to the Chaos Emeralds. It takes place on Earth.

If you wanna join (anyone can) just tell me the character your gonna be. Once all the characters (or most) are filled up, we can start. And you can be your own fan char.

I will be my fan chars. Hail, Reaper, Saturn, and Zale ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~   Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:10 pm

OOC: Ya know me. Crystal, Duke, and, Gretel. Didn't see this. So ignore my pm. Oh and I also want to be Blaze the Cat. Message to people that don't know my fan chars: You can find them in the creative zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~   Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:58 pm

OOC: Ok I'll do it latah ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~   Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Hey SonAmy4EVAH we can trade off being Eggman and some others if ya want if no one else joins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~   Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 am

OOC: Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~   Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic: Destruction of the Chaos Emeralds ~RPG~
Page 1 of 1